DUB COLLECTION REMIX COMPETITION
ENTER NOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A COPY OF
ABLETON LIVE SUITE 10 MUSIC PRODUCTION PROGRAM
ALONG WITH A
SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS
DOWNLOAD THE STEMS TO THE SONG(S) OF YOUR CHOICE
ATTENTION SPAN • INHALE EXHALE • LAZY AFTERNOON • ROOTS REGGAE MUSIC • SETTLE DOWN EASY
HIT THE STUDIO AND CREATE YOUR BEST REMIX(ES)
SUBMIT YOUR REMIX(ES) FOR CONSIDERATION BELOW BY 10/09/2020
HOST YOUR REMIX(ES) ON SOUNDCLOUD
MEMBERS OF REBELUTION WILL PICK 5 FINALISTS
AND FANS WILL VOTE FROM OCTOBER 12-15
TO HELP DECIDE THE WINNER WHICH WILL BE ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 19
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at https://RebelutionMusic.com and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Rebelution, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rebelution as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 6:00AM PT on September 14, 2020 and ending 11:59PM PT on October 9, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry (a remix) using the online form provided at https://RebelutionMusic.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rebelution. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rebelution.
5. Prizes: One (1) Winner of the Campaign Grand prize will receive a license of Ableton Live 10 Suite and a Rebelution vinyl box set. Grand prize actual value is $1000.00 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rebelution. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rebelution's discretion.. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rebelution to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Selection and Notification of Winner: Winner will be selected by Rebelution at their sole discretion. Winner will be notified by email within three (3) days following selection of Winner. Rebelution shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, are ineligible, fail to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, or fail to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Rebelution'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER' DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Terms & Conditions: Rebelution reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rebelution's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rebelution may select a Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Rebelution. Rebelution reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rebelution has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rebelution reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rebelution and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winner List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Soundwave Consulting, 223 W. Main St., Ste. A, Charlottesville, VA 22902. Requests must be received no later than October 30, 2020.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rebelution.
13. The Campaign hosted by Rebelution is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Snapchat, SoundCloud, Pinterest, nor any other social media platform, website, business, or organization.